Hey it is a wonderful time for everyone everywhere, except those who it isn’t. But hey this isn’t about them! So we are finally coming up on the end of 2012, and I just have to say what a year! We’ve done a lot this year and I have to say I’m really happy with all that we learned this year. So quick recap for fun!
This year we learned
- There are furry sex toys, at places like Bad-Dragon.com (NSFW)
- You should be more afraid of McDonalds watching you than the Government
- Nappa has terrible taste in video Games
- Zombi hates critically acclaimed movies
- PETA will never change and is one of the worst groups ever.
- My Little Pony isn’t bad
So without further ado let’s get into the meat of this post, our last of 2012.
This Time Around We Discuss – Steven Ray Brown, Community, My Little Pony, Peter Dinklage’s junk, YouTube stats, proper YouTube management, Les Miserables and more! 2012 Has been great but, Here is to 2013!
For the Full uncensored Link Dump check out our site!