Afterlife: A Podcast Play

Special thanks to @les @james and @that-long-haired-creepy-guy for their assistance in making this play. I hope you enjoy. 😀

12 replies
  1. james
    james says:

Glad I got to be a part of this. I haven’t been in one of these in a long time, it was a lot of fun. Just sorry I couldn’t give you the shriek you wanted 🙂

• house
      house says:

That’s alright. I didn’t think it was going to be possible given the fact that you a life and people that care about you and may be sleeping. I had a back up idea if that part was going to be a problem and I think it still works. It was still funny to hear you try it. XD The shortest Hell experience ever.

I appreciate the effort you put into this and going for it when it really counted.

2. les
    les says:

Hi House. I’m grinning from ear to ear. That turned out so awesomely. Great script….JAMES did an amazing job as Ben, your editing and sound effects were perfect. Anytime you want to do another Podcast Play, I’m in for anything, my friend. Peace.

• house
      house says:

I agree, James worked out very well for Ben. He nailed the dramatic moments perfectly. You also hit the tone I was looking for with a supernatural character that doesn’t really give a fuck. 😀 I will definitely keep you in mind for future projects. Now, to get it on YouTube… x.x’

3. t-kun-unusual-wordsmith-iii
    t-kun-unusual-wordsmith-iii says:

There was a side of Les, I thought I would see. And strangely enough, it was quite enjoyable and that was a fine play. The audio was a tad wonky with some voice moments but really, this was a great listen. I love the questioning it brought up on certain subjects, along with setting just enough on that dark comedic timing. Everyone seemed to have fun their roles, even if they were small . . . nice accent there House. Thumbs up.

• house
      house says:

Yeah, some of the audio takes were taken at different distances, so the clean up was tricky. I’m still learning the software/how to properly do audio. I was hoping it was close enough that no one would notice, but no….. 😛

I’m glad you enjoyed it and thanks for checking it out. 😀

Comments are closed.